This Page Was Last Modified On 11/18/2010
Expertly Fit, LLC Advertising Policy
At Expertly Fit we strive to provide our consumers with the most current, accurate and reliable information online. To support this mission of providing quality information, we accept Advertising on Expertly Fit subject a stringent policy concerning Advertising and we do not allow Advertisements to affect the quality or accuracy of information provided on the Expertly Fit Site. The purpose of our Advertising Policy is to explain the types of Advertising that we accept on Expertly Fit and the limitations that we impose on Advertising. By “Advertising” or “Advertisement,” we mean all forms of advertising, sponsorships and promotions for which we receive compensation. Expertly Fit refers to ExpertlyFit, LLC owned and operated Web sites and third party Web sites upon which Expertly Fit may display Advertising.
Expertly Fit has sole discretion for determining the types of Advertising that will be accepted and displayed on the Expertly Fit Network, and under no circumstances will Expertly Fit’s acceptance of any Advertisement be considered an endorsement of the products or services advertised or an endorsement of the company that manufactures, distributes or promotes the advertised products or services.
We will use reasonable efforts to identify all Advertising on Expertly Fit to help you differentiate between Advertising and independent, editorial content on Expertly Fit Health and Fitness Blog. Expertly Fit uses the following labels whenever reasonably possible:
“Advertisement” is used to label the most common form of Advertising on our site. The content of this form of Advertising is controlled by the advertiser.
“Sponsored Links” are listings that have been purchased by companies that want to have links to their sites appear adjacent to search results in response to specific terms.
We do not endorse products, services or companies. The appearance of Advertisements is not an endorsement or a guarantee of those products, services or the companies that manufacture, distribute or promote such products or services. If you choose to click on an Advertisement, Expertly Fit is not responsible for the content on the advertiser’s site. It is the advertiser’s responsibility to comply with all applicable domestic and foreign laws and regulations of other governmental or regulatory organizations and any relevant accrediting bodies or trade groups. Expertly Fit is not responsible for advertisers’ compliance with applicable laws and regulations. If an Advertisement or any advertiser breaches any applicable law or regulation, Expertly Fit may remove the Advertising.
There are certain categories of Advertisements that Expertly Fit will not permit on their Network at any time. Expertly Fit prohibits Advertisements that promote:
- illegal or objectionable products.
- false, ineffective or dangerous information.
- Web sites espousing racial or religious epithets, advocating physical harm against people or their property, or making blatantly false claims and material that misrepresents, ridicules, discriminates or attacks an individual or group on the basis of age, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other status deemed inappropriate for the Expertly Fit Health and Fitness Blogsite.
- alcohol or tobacco products. However, we may accept promotions for educational campaigns such as smoking cessation and responsible drinking messages that are consistent with genuine efforts to educate consumers, rather than surreptitious attempts to promote consumption of alcohol and tobacco.
- sales of weapons, firearms, ammunition, or fireworks or designed to inflict serious bodily harm.
- betting or gambling.
- pornography, obscene materials or related themes.
- material that directly advertises products to children or is intended to attract children or any other content that could be deemed inappropriate for children.
- political, religious or controversial public positions or candidate for public offence.
- “R” rated movies.
- “M” rated video games.
- Web sites that offer cracked or pirated software, or promote the cracking or pirating of software.
- any product or service using false, misleading or deceptive information.
- other categories as determined by Expertly Fit, LLC in its sole discretion from time to time.
Expertly Fit, LLC prohibits Advertising on their Network that could injure the good name or reputation of Expertly Fit, LLC or their Network. Expertly Fit also prohibits Advertising on their Network that infringes on Expertly Fit’s or third parties’ intellectual property rights including without limitation copyright, trademark, trade dress, patent, trade secret rights or rights of publicity or any other such right recognized by law.
Third Party Advertisers
Google is one of our ad networks partner. To improve your ad experience on our site and elsewhere on the internet, we may send anonymous information to Google based on your browser’s activities, such as type of pages viewed and categories of interests, so that the advertising you see is relevant to you. Google also may use information regarding its own users to select which ads to display.